Frequently Asked Questions - South Carolina State Park Retail Store
- Looking for more information about South Carolina State Parks or to book a reservation for South Carolina State Park Cabin or Campsite?
- Can I buy a South Carolina State Park Palmetto Passport online?
- Currently Palmetto Passport must be purchased at any South Carolina State Park, The South Carolina State Park Service Central Ofﬁce in Columbia or at the State House Gift Shop located in the South Carolina State House by citizens who show proof of eligibility. Our central office is located at:
South Carolina State Parks
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201.
- At half the cost of the regular State Park Passport, the Palmetto Passport is a privilege offered to South Carolina senior citizens (age 65 and older), legally blind and 100 percent disabled residents of South Carolina and active members of the South Carolina National Guard. Provided the qualifying person is present, all persons occupying a vehicle with the Palmetto Passport displayed will be admitted to state parks without additional charge of admission. A park employee may request identification of the passport holder at the time the passport is presented. These passports cannot be purchased online. They can be purchase at any 47 South Carolina State Park Offices.
- Tags: Palmetto Passport, Disabled, Veteran, Senior, Military,